St. Paul's Nursery School​​​​​​
Giving Children a Loving Start Since 1969​​


We ask that parents fill out an application during or after their visit to the school. This way they will know if St. Paul's is the right fit for their family and we will know that you would like to send your child to our school.  ​​

Once accepted, we ask for the family information form to help us be prepared to welcome your family to our school.  

The District government requires us to have a number of forms on file. 

  • The medical or health form needs to be updated on your child's birthday. We are required to have an up to date form on file at all times. 

  • When a child turns 3, they are required to have an oral health exam. We are required to have this form on file also. 

  • All children are required to have an emergency medical treatment and registration form on file.

  • We are also required to have a travel authorization form, regardless of whether we take field trips.  

​Thank you for your support in providing these forms and keeping them up to date.  You can mail them, bring them by or save and attach them to an email and email them to us at [email protected]  
Family Information
Health Form
Dental Form
Authorization Form
Travel Form
Sibling and Returning Student
School Emergency Form